Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Gloomy Day

Quote of the day: “Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that’s bad for you!” -Tommy Smothers

I hate being a prepaid user because I couldn't send the Class 95 radio DJ a flirty SMS when asked to. And I AM the Queen of flirty SMSes. Damn. Anyway, I heard this joke :

A man was setting up his PC account while his wife sat next to him and he had to choose a password. Wanting to be macho and all, he typed 'penis'. When the next error window appeared, his wife laughed and fell off the chair. That error window wrote "PASSWORD TOO SHORT"

4 comments:

Angeline said...

wahahaha...hilarious

Anonymous said...

Love the quote. Made my day.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Unknown said...

this is hilarious!! :D

Weng Wah - 荣华 said...

hahahhaa, that's a good one