Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Lonesome Bug

Quote of the day: A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand.

The man of the house is off to Beijing for a company retreat, actually he left for KL first since Sunday evening, and won't be back in 2 weeks time. *secretly plotting my own 'retreat'*

Before he left, he did something that made me smile. He told me this, "Darling, in ANY moment that you feel unhappy about my current travelling arrangement, just tell me ok. I will immediately find a way or discuss with my boss to stop it. Yes, this is good for my career, but it won't mean anything if it makes you unhappy and if it jeopardize our relationship. YOU ARE MY PRIORITY you know?"

How not to melt...

The truth is, I'm totally comfortable with it. In fact, it makes me kinda happy because I get more time for myself. But hearing that from him just...ssiiiigggh, I dunno, pushed all the right buttons. So sometimes, women do like to hear what they want to hear, or THINK they want to hear.

I'm incurable...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is life I am afraid,it is either to get the money to survive better or being happy with what you have at present.

Angeline said...

Wow...your husband is a sweet talker like mine.