Monday, October 08, 2007

Homes and Haircuts

Quote of the day: Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself –Roseanne

This month is a miracle. Instead of my usual edgy grouchy PMS, I had the total opposite. I was in euphoria. Everything was sunshine-good. I was emotionally positive, like I've just fallen in love. Wow, what a feeling. Now, I have to reproduce this bed-of-roses formula next month and the next, and the next. If only I knew how to!

***

A colleague's housewarming party in the East.


We had steamboat dinner! Paul and I ate peacefully. Daniel didn't want us anymore because he had other friends and a truckload of toys to play with. It's a paradise! Oh ya, new haircut/shave. So National Service.


I'm more inspired and motivated to renovate my house29 now. It's a wreck! Infested with termites! Your feet will turn BLACK after walking a few steps. As in charchoal BLACK! If you want to dye your hair ebony black, don't bother going to the salon. Come to my house29! Sweep your hair 3 times around the living room and there you have it!! I'm usually a reuse & recycling person, but this time I'm not going to be Miss Save The Earth. Everything in that house HAS to go. To prevent myself from being karang guni auntie (I Am one), I shall blindfold myself and trash everything away.

Frontyard of house29.


It's a mess!

I can't wait to see the end result. So fun, this will be like a mini not-so-Extreme Makeover, the Home Edition. Yay!

2 comments:

Angeline said...

is that your house in BBU?
I forgot how it looks now.

Steamboat looks super yummy.

Me so hungry now.

Jessie said...

hmmm... Daniel looks cuter with hair