Monday, November 26, 2007

Another Progress Report *yawn*

Quote of the day: I'm an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house -Zsa Zsa Gabor





Bored looking at half-done houses? Me too.

Another IKEA mask: $4.90

A chance to be laughed at: Priceless.


***
Caught this carnal error in Motor Trader magazine, THE nation's top magazine for buying-selling used cars. It should be 'intercool'.

OH YEAH BABY I WOULD LUUURRRVVEEE SOME TURBO INTERCOUSE! GIVE IT TO ME YOU HOT THROBBING DADDY OF A NISSAN! I wonder if the owner's phone is ringing off the hook lately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice progress my dear.Please see this link,sad man what is happening at home...http://www.indianmalaysian.com/tv_2007_indian_aljazeera.html

Angeline said...

you look good even with a goofy mask on....hahaha...intercourse...geez