Friday, January 04, 2008

AALLLLLAAAAAHHHHHWAAAKBAARRR!

Quote of the day: “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”-Eleanor Roosevelt

I stopped making New Year Resolutions since I left school. Everyone tells of how resolutions are pointless because after 3 days, they are forgotten. But this year, I decided that I should make some. Something easy to follow throughout 365 days, and if possible for the rest of my life. Here goes.

1. Do breast-enlarging exercises while chanting "I want to be Jessica Simpson".

That's about it.




NO. Seriously.

1. Focus. Finish a task one at a time instead of multi-juggling-going-back-and-forth feat I always pull on my to-do list, whether it's at work, or at home.

2. Flirt. Let my hair down and flirt with the public. Make friends with strangers. Smile more. Reach out more. Return a gaze when I'm given one. Wink. When was the last time you winked at your lover? I mean seriously! Winking is the cutest flirting act ever!

3. Facials. I had my first in 2004. That was it. My blackheads are 3 years old. We gotta take care of our pores, don't we.

4. Fruits. More fruits. Less processed food like the irresistible IKEA hotdog.

5. Gym. For a toner, fitter me.

6. Patience. LOTS of it. Patience with the son, the husband, stupid drivers on the road, traffic, myself, and well.. generally.

OK. That's the real deal. I just realized those resolutions are towards living longer. That's terrible, why would I want to live longer when pollution, petrol price, living cost and the integrity of our nation's leaders are getting worse. Seriously! Given the chance I would be happy to live a healthy and fit 60 years, tops. Enough is enough. I don't want to be burden. Of course, that is not up to mua isn't it.

More reorganization this weekend. And I hope I'll get numb to the incessant mosque broadcast prayers in the mornings. I'm starting to find it very annoying. One session at 5am is enough, they want to do it again and again! Macam training. Yeesh bedebah betul.

2 comments:

Angeline said...

looks like my own list except i've given up hope on enlarging breasts -- I accept.

ChampDog said...

I don't ever there is such exercise. Good luck to you!