Monday, September 30, 2013

What Stressed People Are Prescribed With

All of a sudden, I'm hearing about stress and how doctors here treat it.

Prozac. Xanax. Sleeping pills. Stressed up people are insomniac. And we know how important is a good night's sleep.

It's making me stressed. Because the one person I live with is stressed. All I can think about is stress stress stress stress stress although I'm not! How fascinating. That day, I saw the pack of Prozac and Xanax at home and thought maybe I should take it. TAKE TEN WITH ALCOHOL AND PULL A WHITNEY. I'm sorry I said that, I shouldn't scare you. I wouldn't anyway because I have no guts.

I'm infected with stress. How now brown cow. Yesterday, I had an idea. You know what they say, surround yourself with happy people and you'll be happy. I did just that... next post.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ally,

Please dont depend on tablets given by hospital. Yes, they do wonders, cos they make you sleep. But in long term, its bad for our internal organs and kidneys.

Try taking up a sport like yoga or going to gym. Also, you can try accupunture (to release toxins and negative blocked energy from our body) or to lower high BP, can consider seeing a TCM doctor.

There is a good TCM at bukit indah. Korean Doctor. they open daily from 9am to 8pm (lunch time is 1-2pm and closed on thursdays).

78 Jalan Indah 1, Taman Bukit Indah, 81200 Skudai, Johor, Malaysia

Phone:+60 7-235 7827

Its at the shoplots near bukit indah main road traffic light, quite near and same row as money changer and 4D shop.

Take care. Stress is bad for health. I've been through that before.

Regards,
Sally

Ally said...

Thanks Sally! I'll recommended this to my husband :)