Tuesday, April 22, 2014

SSF @ Danga City Mall

SSF is a home and garden decor concept company in Malaysia. I have been to the branch in Plentong and I remember the feeling I had when I stepped inside for the first time. I was pleasantly surprised and impressed with their display. I must say, SSF covers a good spectrum of style from French Glam, eclectic, English country, cottage, vintage, rustic to contemporary. IKEA seems too boring now!

And recently, in October last year, a new branch opened at Danga City Mall, Level 4. Quite similar to IKEA's concept, there were many layout displays, like small living area, dining and study room decoration ideas. Though not as extensive as IKEA, it carries many unique items sourced from other countries. (read more about it here)


 The artificial flower collection is more 'atas' here compared to those sold at the ubiquitous Kedai Kahwin all over JB. I could see that they are attentively selected for the quality, detail and colour hues. There is a good display of garden furnitures as well. 






 There are unique armchairs.


And chest of assorted drawer.


The 'industrial' dining chair!


I covet this gorgeous Japanese style dining set. Table, 4 chairs and a bench! I have always wanted a bench at the dining table.


These vintage iron toys are sold for more than RM100. Heartpain.

Glassware galore.


White wicker basket with 9 clear milk bottles. So cute.

Artificial succulent in concrete style planters. Oh me love.

 There are household things as well, and as you can see, all the colours are neutral. Good eye.

There are decorative displays here and there if you can spot them. I love this place!

This is my next black hole... 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Ally. You can also try the IwannaGoHome shop in Singapore and KLCC. they sell nice stuff too.

Sally

Ally said...

Ooo... thanks Sally!