Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Kan Cheongness to come...

I have a few upcoming kancheongnesses:

Satu:
My paypal account has been limited. I can't use it to buy things, and I can't receive money. Which means, no business. Like MANY issues with big organisations, their system is not perfect and efficient. The staff may overlook something and you are back to square one.

Recently I was asked to submit documents to prove that I am the owner of the account and the business. I submitted. Then I waited for weeks. No response from them, until I called paypal last night. I was happy when they told me they have all my documents and will review it, and lift my account limitations within 24 hours. But this morning, I received an email to request for documents...again! So I uploaded...again. And called. Fingers crossed, it will be resolved soon.

Dua:
The husband's pals are having a BBQ party this Friday. I will be making potato salad and quiche...AFTER dinnertime tonight and tomorrow night. Which means I only have a couple of hours to execute this ninja feat.

Tiga:
I just found out about Darren's Halloween Costume Competition & Deepavali Celebration for this Saturday. Of course, I could totally ignore this and just dress him up in his regular clothes and act like I don't give a rat's ass. But I do. I won't have another 5 year old to play Halloween anymore!!
SO.... I will try to make him a costume... in 2.5 days. We might just win a trip to Sweden. By the way, how rich are kindergarten companies?

Now...what costume should I make for an obnoxious 5 year old?

No comments: